Am I Going to be Rich?

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?


Since child, I’ve always heard the place of Buringot in Pantukan (now part of Compostela Valley Province). It seems to be a nicest place for me then that someday I could visit the place because all our neighbors who’ve been there brings a lot of money when they come back in our village. The place is said to be the mountain of gold, many men work in the mining and panning they are very happy to have this gold mining area and many people migrate in that place

But this morning I saw in the television a mudslide tumbled down burying dozens of shanties in a gold mining village and kills 26 people, it reminds me to a place I wanted to visit and to live for that someday I could grab a piece of gold to become rich. I can’t imagine the dark side that occurs in these natural calamities.

In this situation I have found the answer to my ambition in life “Am I going to be rich?” That depends on you, if you work hard and save your money, invest it in the right things then you will find yourself there, and don't forget those who told you that you would.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Advertisements

Advertisements