May 2009 CPA Board Exam Results

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

May 2009 CPA Board Exam Results!

Roll of Successful Examinees in the
C.P.A. LICENSURE EXAMINATION
Held in MAY 2009
Released on MAY 19, 2009

Seq. No. N a m e

1 ABADIEZ, REYNANTE TANGA-AN
2 ABARQUEZ, JINALEN LABARENTO
3 ABARRE, JERIKA SADICON
4 ABASOLA, VICTORINO VIRTUDAZO
5 ABAYA, OSMUNDO JR ORDIALES
6 ABDON, REINIER JEFFREY EPINO
7 ABDULCADER, AMERAH BAMA
8 ABEDEJOS, SALVE ITEM
9 ABENES, CRISTINA FLORES
10 ABERGOS, DON DARYL OLARTE
11 ABES, CHARMIYA BOTE
12 ABESAMIS, WESLEY MEJIA
13 ABIERA, ROSE ANNE LAROZA
14 ABING, ALLEN GRANADA
15 ABITONG, MA CORAZON JESUSA PAJUELAS
16 ABUEL, SARAH JANE CASIÑO
17 ACANTILADO, JAYSON LLIDO
18 ACHAS, SUZETTE CRUZ
19 ACUPAN, KEAT NICOLE VILLA
20 ADARNA, ERNEST GICALE
21 ADLAON, JOSE ROY VILLAMIN
22 ADRAO, PORTIA KHRISTINE MILLANO
23 ADVENTO, KENNETH REBUYON
24 ADVIENTO, IVAN ANAS
25 AFUNDAR, CZARINA ROMA CHAVEZ
26 AGCAOILI, JERALYN CALUMPIT
27 AGNAS, ANDRINO ESMENDA
28 AGNO, JERLENE MEDRANO
29 AGUADO, COLLEEN RUBIA
30 AGUAS, RENE CELESTIAL
31 AGUILAR, CHARMAINE GRACE ZAVALLA
32 AGUIRRE, LEA CHRISTY GALVERO
33 AGUTAYA, RENZIE DOEM RAZA
34 ALAMA, CLAUDINE DAGSI
35 ALANO, ANGELYN
36 ALAUYA, AMIRUZZAMAN MAROHOMBSAR
37 ALBA, RICHELLE ANNE TISMO
38 ALBARANDO, ARNEL BUSA
39 ALBARANDO, NICOLO DELFIN ESCASINAS
40 ALBERTO, JELEN GRACE MILLAREZ
41 ALBOS, EMILIO III MONARBA
42 ALBUN, JOCELYN FERNANDEZ
43 ALCANTARA, CHRISTIAN FUNTANILLA
44 ALCANTARA, JOHN ERIC HERNANDEZ
45 ALDANA, CRISTY LYN TOLEDO
46 ALEGRADO, JANICE ABAD
47 ALEJO, RACHEL ANN MALUBAY
48 ALFONSO, STEPHANIE ALAGAR
49 ALFUERTE, CHARISSA QUIBUYEN
50 ALIMANE, WILLA JOY EMBOLTORIO

CPA Board Exam Result for May 2009

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tally looking in search fun.Undissembling People.

[url=http://womenformenusa.blogspot.com][img]http://www.dateprettygirl.com/img/293.jpg [/img][/url]

I possess a super height bonking drive. I infatuation intimacy and I love using toys and my fingers to get myself. My muddle has always been that I can't sound to determine a fellow in my life that can watch over up with me. So I got a webcam and it has helped me steal fret of my needs. I absolutely outmanoeuvre into it and I sweetie playing with different guys all the time. I neediness guys that are not unconfident and will get sheer with me fast. I like to cum senior and demand questions later.
Ankete Here: [url=http://adultusadating.dateprettygirl.com/free-adult-dating-lula-oklahoma.html]free adult dating lula oklahoma[/url]

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Hi, I now became a member of this community here and I would love to be a part of it. Just enjoy the environment here. Good job by the mods and every member here.

I appreciate the quality of posts posted by memebers and plan I can do that for you all too. Just to start off, I came across a great website called
[url=http://www.home-businessreviews.com]home based business[/url] that reviews some cool home based business opportunity. Anyway website owner earn's more than up to 15K USD month. He found some very cool home based business opportunity.

Because I found that these home business reviews worked for me I decided to post it here so you also can make some extra bucks in your free time. Owner of this site also discovered really simple way get some extra cash just taking [url=http://www.home-businessreviews.com/Surveys-For-Money.html]surveys for money[/url]. Anyway if you need to make some extra cash feel free to check out this site. Hope you guys like it.

Anyway, look forward to great conversation and hanging out here often.
www.home-businessreviews.com

Anonymous said...

The author of www.iluvroy.com has written an excellent article. You have made your point and there is not much to argue about. It is like the following universal truth that you can not argue with: The first 90 percent of the file also takes ninety percent of the download time. Thanks for the info.

Anonymous said...

hello what a great forum i found it at google ,
Hope im welcome to the community. :)

hopefully i will post a useful post soon

greets

Anonymous said...

I want to thank the blogger very much not only for this post but also for his all previous efforts. I found www.iluvroy.com to be extremely interesting. I will be coming back to www.iluvroy.com for more information.

Advertisements

Advertisements