Happy Father's Day

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?


This is funny but I honestly don't know the exact day of fathers day celebration. I am confused, same with mothers day last May that was celebrated for the whole week. :) I consulted my Mr. Google about it and this is the exact answer that i get.

Father's Day

In the Philippines, Father's day is the day to celebrate father is observed on the following dates:


2007 - Sunday, June 17th

2008 - Sunday, June 15th

2009 - Sunday, June 21st

2010 - Sunday, June 20th


Some of the quotes from famous author.

this i dedicate to dad of my children..
"Any man can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a dad." -- Anne Geddes

and this one to my father who is now in our home ..
"I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection." -- Sigmund Freud

to my father-in-law..
"A father is a banker provided by nature." -- French Proverb


To you Dad, and to all fathers around the world, HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Advertisements

Advertisements