My Milano Blogger Template

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?



It is a professional looking theme created by Jinsona Design and converted to blogger by Falcon Hive.

The blogger template has a 3 column with yellow and mustard color scheme and has a top navigation bar followed by blog header and logo, which you can change from 'Edit HTML'.

featured content scroller where you can display images of your top posts or even latest posts.

If you are planning to shift to a more feature-rich template to display all your content, or start a new blog consisting regular updates, then you can consider using Milano.


Download the Milano Blogger Template






YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

1 comments:

Ani said...

I also want to change my template but I have not get the template that I want.

Advertisements

Advertisements