How do you know you're a caregiver?

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

If you have any doubts about your status, I suggest you take "Are You a Caregiver" Quiz. Think back over the last year and ask yourself the following questions:


Have I . . .

* Taken my loved one to a healthcare professional or spoken with any healthcare professionals about my loved one's health?

* Helped my loved one dress, bathe, prepare or eat a meal?

* Administered to my loved one's medical needs?

* Assisted my loved one with shopping, paying bills or doing chores around the house?

* Arranged for outside services for my loved one, such as nurse's aides, transportation, housekeeping, medical care or other personal services?

* Handled issues relating to Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, health insurance or other aspects of my loved one's finances?

* Been involved in decisions regarding my loved ones housing options or housing needs?

* If you answered yes to any of these questions, you are a caregiver.
UUQW4SNTJ5SH 

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Advertisements

Advertisements