Earth Hour

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?



March 28th, from 8:30 to 9:30 p.m., people around the world are going to be switching off their lights for Earth Hour. I am going to be turning off my lights as well, and I encourage all of my readers to do the same. In my opinion, it is a good step towards using less energy. It's not like they are telling everyone to switch over to hydrogen powered cars now or the Earth will be doomed. They just ask us to turn lights off for one hour. This post is scheduled, and I am turning off my computer. I know what you're thinking. I don't know how I'm going to do it either, but I could use an hour break from the computer. Anyways, remember to turn your lights off for an hour, if enough people do it, it could help. It definitely couldn't hurt.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Advertisements

Advertisements